We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Learning & Development Intern to join our team. This position is suited for someone who has completed a Web Development or Graphic Design qualification. This person will perform various administrative and digital content development tasks in order to support our Learning & Development strategy.
The responsibilities include developing e-learning content and administrating the company's learning management system.
If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR Learning & Development and getting a closer look at how our company operates within a dynamic industry, we would like to meet you.
What You Will Do
- Develop & deploy digital training content.
- Project manage content development projects.
- Write & storyboard learning interactions.
- Change manage & maintain content.
- Administrate & maintain Vivo Energy's Learning Management System.
- Engage & support various stakeholders across Vivo Energy with regards to e-learning requirements.
- Manage content development projects and meet set deadlines.
- Extract and provide learning analytics to stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree, National Diploma, Certificate in Web Development, Graphic Design or Digital Content Development.
- Knowledge of traditional learning theories.
- Knowledge of online pedagogy.
- Knowledge of learning & content management systems.
- Knowledge of SCORM authoring tools (Adobe Captivate & Articulate 360) is advantageous.
- Knowledge of WEB based content.
- Good understanding of internet browser technologies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PPT, MS Word & Excel).
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal, written & interpersonal).
- Creative, enthusiastic, well organized with a positive attitude.
- Driven, attention to detail, excels under pressure.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Design and User Experience, Human Resources
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:21st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm