We are waiting for the opportunity to develop with you!
The Academy training program is designed to help new hires at VMware quickly adapt to VMware's global sales and services organization, one of the world's most advanced technology companies. VMware will help you improve your skills and knowledge level with training focused on the skills that are most interesting to you.
Associate Partner Business Managers are assigned to specific regions and/or segments and are responsible for their relationships with partners within that region.
We also increase revenue by developing and implementing sales strategies for VMware products and services through VMware Channel Partners. A successful Associate Partner Business Manager should be able to guide partner businesses with an understanding of the VMware Channel Program and guide partners to create synergies with their VMware business.
What You Will Do
- Understanding Channel Programs - Be able to understand the VMware Channel Partner Program and educate internal and external stakeholders. We need to educate our partners on various VMware skills and lead them through to deal closing.
- Understanding Partner Business - Understand the partner economy and discover strategic partnerships that can work with VMware according to partner capabilities and scope. Develop VMware go-to-market strategies with partners and revitalize partner businesses.
- Leverage Value Selling - Introduce and guide partners to an approach to Value Selling of VMware technologies.
- Orchestrator role between VMware and its partners - Coordinate field and expert representatives with partners, and strategically lead partners through a variety of programs in assessments, marketing funds, and channels to uncover pipelines.
- Partner support such as PoC/BMT - Engage selected partners in aggressive deals for solution validation, proof-of-concept and service opportunities to ensure customer value realization.
- Co-selling development - Developing a method of co-selling between customers, partners and the VMware Direct Sales team to help partners and VMware sell VMware products for sale together.
- Increase sales speed and customer value by connecting partners with large customer needs and connecting key and partner sales representatives in large deals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree.
- Understanding the business - Recognizing and continuously acquiring knowledge of the business cases related to sales and business minds, go-to-market plans, marketing programs, joint value propositions and strategic partnerships.
- Results-driven - Highly motivated, self-directed, and requires a business ethic.
- Must be able to strive to achieve business goals in a variety of partner channel environments, including achieving revenue targets and complex domestic and global partnerships.
- Strong ability to build and drive relationships and team orchestration with partners, field sales, internal sales and marketing teams.
- The ability to engage and collaborate with both partners and VMware resources.
- Demonstrate credibility and management presence to influence and give trust to all management and management levels, and coverage of practices and C-Levels is required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm