We are waiting for the opportunity to develop with you!
The Academy training program is designed to help new hires at VMware quickly adapt to VMware's global sales and services organization, one of the world's most advanced technology companies. VMware will help you advance your skills and knowledge level with training focused on the skills that are most interesting to you.
Essentially, it is a role that is responsible for working with customers, understanding their business and technical needs, and then building innovative and differentiated solutions and architectures that help these customers and organizations drive business outcomes.
What You Will Do
The role of the Associate Solutions Consultant is to harmonize the customer's business problems and requirements with VMware solutions based on an understanding of VMware solution capabilities.
The goal is to form a trusting relationship with key customers by collaborating with the sales manager in charge of managing customers in sales, and to become an advisor that customers need based on this.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate or expected to graduate with a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, including Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Electronic Engineering.
- Working with customers to discover key business drivers, find and determine how technology and digital transformation can meet these requirements (solution design).
- Attitude to seek new approaches and methods outside the existing framework to derive innovative solutions and results.
- Good communication skills and initiative.
- Passion to learn.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm