The Academy Training program is designed to fast track our new graduate hires from training into successful careers in the Worldwide Sales and Services organization. We offer you in-depth training focused on our most exciting technologies, while growing your skills throughout the progression.
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly.
Our software forms a digital foundation that powers the apps, services and experiences that are transforming the world.
Success in the Role - What are the performance outcomes after Academy Program you will work toward completing?
In short, this person who has the responsibility of working with our clients/customers, to understand their business imperative and technical requirements, and then to build out innovative and differentiated solutions and architecture that will help these organizations drive business outcomes.
The Work - What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
The Associate Consultant will closely work with our passionate and experts within VMware Professional Services Team to deliver creative solutions to our customers to help unlock the benefits of our VMware products.
In this role, you will use your technical, consultative, communication, and leadership skills to support the successful implementation of VMware software solutions (Cloud, Mobility, Network/Security, etc.) across industries and customer environments.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with the customers and other team members on a day-to-day basis with tasks involved solution delivery, including, but not limited to planning, customer assessments, system configuration, testing, training, troubleshooting, and technical issue resolution.
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team like?
The role would be reporting into Oh Jongnam, Lead Manager of Professional Services team in Korea. He leads a big team, and work cohesively together to achieve results.
Are you looking to become a member of a talented team and help transform the technology landscape?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
What You Will Do
- Engaging with customers, to gather requirements and information of customer’s infrastructure environment and technological roadmap.
- Conduct workshops with customers to finalize on decisions for the design of the virtual infrastructure.
- Craft documents pertaining to infrastructure design, taking into consideration the overarching business intent and roadmap.
- Collaborate with internal team and VMware partners to ensure successful project delivery and ensure the solution proposed will solve customer’s problems.
- Implementation of the solution, whether on-field or remotely, with configurations according to the agreed design.
- Conduct testing to ensure the functionality and solution compatibility are well implemented.
- Conduct workshops to properly educate and update the customer of the solutions implemented in their environment.
- Support and collaborate with sales team, to drive conversations future projects.
- Attend courses and training to enhance and/or learn new skills, gain knowledge and hands-on experiences.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Expected to graduate or recently graduated with a minimum of a BSc in Engineering, including Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Software Engineering.
- Students graduating in coming Dec-Feb 2022 and/or recent graduated from 2020 Aug onwards may apply.
- The ability to think outside the box with creative thinking, to come up with innovative solutions and outcomes.
- You will need to be comfortable in communicating well, articulating and evangelizing.
- Passion on cloud computing technologies, application development, Kubernetes technologies and software tech.
- Hungry to learn.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:13th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm