The Academy Training Program is designed to help our new recruits quickly adapt to VMware Global Sales and Services, one of the world's leading technology companies. We will help you improve your skills and knowledge level with a focus on exciting skills.
In short, this role is responsible for working with customers, understanding business and technical requirements, and then building innovative, differentiated solutions and architectures that help these organizations drive business performance.
What You Will Do
- The Associate Solutions Consultant's role is to understand and harmonize your business issues and requirements, and the capabilities of VMware.
- Initially, the goal is to collaborate with a sales manager who is responsible for managing the customer's sales.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduated or will graduate with a bachelor's degree in Engineering, including Computer Science and Electronic Engineering.
- Collaborate with customers to discover key business factors and find and determine how technology and digital innovation can meet these requirements (solution design).
- Attitudes to explore new approaches and methods outside of existing frameworks to produce innovative solutions and results.
- Smooth communication ability and aggressiveness.
- Passion to Learn.
- Passion to see technology and how it is changing the world, especially in cloud computing technologies, application development platforms, and Kubernetes.
- Experience in school projects or individual assignments related to mobile application development, IoT and cloud computing.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Computer Science
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:25th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm