VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will experience to a wide range of software platform technologies utilized by customers all over the world.
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building exceptional experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community.
VMware offers cutting-edge services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
VMware Sales Academy (VSA) Program:
VMware invests for the future in VMware’s Sales Organization through the Sales Academy. The VSA Program is an extensive training program with two tracks: Inside Sales and Technical Services. The academy involves sales, technical and product training for all participants.
What you will do
The VSA expects to offer you,
- Mentoring, coaching and sponsorship for career development.
- Effective communications training to ensure good customer interactions.
- Customer and partner facing activities and tasks, providing real-world experience.
- Commercial and technical presentation training.
- Hands-on training in leading edge VMware technology, highly passionate in the IT industry.
- We're looking for people who love to win, have strong business ethics and good communication skills.
VMware End-User Computing is empowering the digital workspace. In the age of mobile and cloud, consumer devices and application experiences are shaping how businesses drive digital transformation. Consumer experience is changing employee expectations, creating new application demands and forging new opportunities to change business processes.
End User Computing at VMware is a fast-growing business that revolutionizing the way businesses deliver and control devices and applications in enterprises across the work. VMware’s flagship platform of Workspace ONE has secured a market leading position in the world of desktop and mobile infrastructure through rapid innovation.
We are looking for an End-User Computing (EUC) associate systems engineer (Presales) to support the continued growth of the team. You should have understanding of the mobile and desktop landscape. As a member of the VMware EUC SE presales team, we evangelize VMware business value and technical benefits to experienced level business and technology decision makers. Our Solution Engineers are instrumental in solution development around Digital Workspace.
The EUC SE specialist is a high impact, very visible and inspirational role in driving the adoption of VMware products and solutions in large scale enterprise accounts as well as influencing product improvements and the new products/solutions that VMware brings to market.
- The Systems Engineer will grow to support VMware Sales and VMware Partner representatives and is responsible for finding opportunities within accounts and identifying issues that may affect customer satisfaction or revenue attainment.
- Participate in pre-sales efforts including: technical sales presentations, architecture design discussions, proof-of-concept engagements, RFP/RFI responses, solution demonstrations, and technical workshops
- Define and ensure success of customer proof-of-concepts (POCs)
- Undertake discovery and education activities to identify opportunities for EUC product usage across organizational functions and processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional VMware project teams which could consist of VMware consultants, engineers, product management and support staff.
- Maintain current knowledge of VMware’s Horizon Suite, Workspace One, and Enterprise Mobility and overall future production direction.
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to VMware Product Management teams based on customer use-cases and requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s, Computing related subject
- Excellent social and communication skill (both written and verbal)
- Relevant school and/or industry projects
- Preferred Experience / knowledge with operating systems: Microsoft, Mac OS, Android, iOS, Linux etc
- Preferred Experience / knowledge with Databases, preferably SQL Server
- Understanding of Web applications and their architecture and design
- You will be immensely capable, an excellent communicator with a can-do attitude and will adapt to change with a real passion for technology
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong listening, reasoning and objection handling skills
- You are effective in working both independently and in a team setting
- You are a self-starter, have strong interpersonal skills and possess excellent time and project management skills
- Able to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a rapidly changing environment
Others to note:
- Ability to start in July 2019 (program start date) – Singapore
- This role is based in Singapore
- You must have a legal right to work in Singapore
- Recent graduates who have graduated within 12 months before the VSA Program start date are welcome to apply as well
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems,...
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm