Start Date - May 2022 (12 weeks - 3 months Internship).
Why you will enjoy this new opportunity:
Come be part of VMware’s Solution Engineering team!
As a solution engineering intern, you have the opportunity to acquire technical knowledge and experience in VMware products and solutions.
You are required to develop understanding of server infrastructure, application platform support, automated provisioning and VMware’s Software Defined Datacentre (SDDC) industry leading methodology.
You will get the opportunity to do a VMware Certification - VMware Certified Professional (VCP)!
Leadership for this role:
The role would be reporting into a Manager of Solutions Engineering team for Southeast Asia & Korea. He has a big team, and we work cohesively together to achieve results.
Are you looking to become a member of a talented team and help transform the technology landscape? If so, we would love to hear from you!
What You Will Do
- Exposure to technology coverage include server virtualization, cloud native application platform, Kubernetes, container networking and security, cloud automation.
- Help with technical pre-sale activities such as solutioning with demonstration and preparation.
- Help in establishing and documenting linkage with key industry-academe contacts in your school.
- Create client reference presentations.
- Write simple programs, perform research on new technologies.
- Document and contribute to technical content library.
- Take guidance from other Solution Engineers and leadership where needed.
- Create an end-of-internship report on lessons learned and suggestions for improvement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent field.
- Keen interest and passion in all thing's technology, business and social science.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively.
- High interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team and customer-facing environment.
- Be a self-starter.
- Hands on IT experience from either Internships, Co-Ops, Work Experience and/or University Projects.
- You possess strong programming skills in at least one language - Python, Java, NodeJS or other similar language.
Preferred Skills (good to have but not a must):
- Application development knowledge.
- Ability to explain the complex in simple terms.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2021, 6:00 pm