Start Date - July 2022.
- This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.
- Prerequisites criteria - Students graduating in coming July 2022 and/or recent graduated from 2021 Jan onwards may apply).
Why you will enjoy this new opportunity:
The Academy Training program is designed to fast track our new graduate hires from training into successful careers in the Worldwide Sales and Services organization.
We offer you in-depth training focused on our most exciting technologies, while growing your skills throughout the progression.
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly.
Our software forms a digital foundation that powers the apps, services and experiences that are transforming the world.
Leadership for this role - Structure and culture of the team:
The role would be reporting into the Manager of Solutions Engineering team within Southeast Asia & Korea. It is a big team, and we work cohesively together to achieve results as one team.
Are you looking to become a member of a talented team and help transform the sales and channel landscape?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
What You Will Do
Success in the Role:
In short, it is the person who has the responsibility of working with our clients/customers, to understand their business imperative and technical requirements, and then to build out innovative and differentiated solutions and architecture that will help these organizations drive business outcomes.
In simple terms, the role of an Associate Solution Engineer is to understand the business issues and needs of our customers, and the capabilities that VMware have, and facilitate a meeting of the two.
You will initially work in partnership with an Account Executive who will handle the commercial and legal requirements, whilst you focus on becoming a trusted advisor with our key customers to earn their trust and deliver amazing results.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You’re expected to graduate or recently graduated with a minimum of a BSc in Engineering, including Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering.
- The ability to work with clients/customers to uncover their core business drivers and determine how technology and digital transformation can meet these requirements (Solution Design).
- The ability to think outside the box or even ignore the box altogether, to come up with innovate solutions and outcomes.
- You will need to be comfortable in communicating well and in telling the stories and evangelizing.
- Hungry to learn.
- Passion on cloud computing technologies, application development, Kubernetes technologies and everchanging space in the tech world.
- Exposure to school projects and assignments related to mobile application development, IoT and cloud computing.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm