Start Date - July 2022.
Role Nature - Technical (Software).
- This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.
- Prerequisites criteria - Students graduating in coming July 2022 and/or recent graduated from 2021 Jan onwards may apply).
Why you will enjoy this new opportunity:
The Academy Training program is designed to fast track our new graduate hires from training into successful careers in the Worldwide Sales and Services organization.
We offer you in-depth training focused on our most exciting technologies, while growing your skills throughout the progression.
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly.
Our software forms a digital foundation that powers the apps, services and experiences that are transforming the world.
Leadership for this role - Structure and culture of the team:
The role would be reporting into Rahul Gupta, Director of TAM team within Southeast Asia & Korea. He leads a big team, and work cohesively together to achieve results.
Are you looking to become a member of a talented team and help transform the sales and channel landscape?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
What You Will Do
Success in the Role - Performance outcomes after Academy Program you will work toward completing:
In short, this person who has the responsibility of working with our clients/customers, to understand their business imperative and technical requirements, and then to build out innovative and differentiated solutions and architecture that will help these organizations drive business outcomes.
The Associate Technical Account Manager (TAM) will build and maintain a relationship with VMware's customers that have a real passion for technology and the opportunities that it can bring to our life.
VMware Customer Success is committed to offering a collaborative and supportive working environment with a full enablement plan and the opportunity to develop in the latest technologies and solutions. We promote an inclusive atmosphere where your voice will be heard, and where you will be part of a dynamic team working in partnership with each other.
A typical day of a TAM will be:
- Be there for your customers.
- Help them to build their business for success and transform from customers to partners into their digital journey.
- Help the customer to translate business requirements to technical solutions by building knowledge and understanding of the possibilities presented by different platforms.
- Do you like connecting with people? Be the trusted advisor that brings partnership between different technical teams and business teams by using simple language or terms through interpersonal.
- Are you a responsible person? Do you like to take the lead? You will have the opportunity to take on leadership in certain situations and help the team or customers to be back on track.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for conscious and responsible individuals who want to build on our success and join us at the next stage of our journey:
- Adaptable and progressive learner with the ability to explain complex technical concepts.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- You should have great ability to communicate well and provide ideas, concepts and accurate information to customers in a pro-active, clear and concise way.
- Ability to articulate customer’s specification on required deliverables, expectations, and timelines.
- You’re highly interested in technology, likes to learn tech solutions and keeping up with trends of the industry.
You potentially would have:
- Expected to graduate or recently graduated with a minimum of a BSc in Engineering, including Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Software Engineering.
- The ability to think outside the box with creative thinking, to come up with innovative solutions and outcomes.
- You will need to be comfortable in communicating well, articulating and evangelizing.
- Passion on cloud computing technologies, application development, Kubernetes technologies and software tech.
- Hungry to learn.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Software, Information...
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm