The eLearning Intern will work in a fast-paced, results-based environment where teamwork, customer-focus and quality are priorities. He or she will primarily support VCI Academy with the design, development and production of web-based training as well as design of workbooks, presentations and additional materials.
What You Will Do
- Assist with the design, development and production of web-based training.
- Conduct research to support training development.
- Carefully review and test web-based courses for design, consistency and functionality.
- Troubleshoot course issues in the design phase and as reported by users.
- Deconstruct course programming to identify issues and generate solutions.
- Write and design handouts, job aids and reference documents.
- Create engaging PowerPoint presentations.
- Proofread and update training materials.
- Research and generate content for VCI Academy’s mobile learning app.
- Run and analyze training reports from the Reporting Data Center.
- Report project progress and results.
- Participate in team meetings and conference calls.
- Participate in cross-functional process improvement efforts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be enrolled at a University/College or Graduation date must be within the last six months.
- Experience or demonstrated skills in training/education, writing and instructional design.
- Strong written communication and grammar skills.
- Expertise in MS PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience in presentation support.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail – Precision and consistency in course design are key.
- Creativity – Ability to represent information in a format that is engaging to the learner.
- Analytical thinking and ability to problem-solve independently.
- Initiative – Willingness to take on responsibility and challenges.
- Dependability – Reliable, responsible, able to manage time and tasks effectively and independently.
- Cooperation - Displays a good-natured attitude, works well with others.
- Graphic design skills or software experience (such as Illustrator) a plus!.
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
Michigan (United States)
- Closing Date:22nd August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.