Join the Enterprise Data Management team and contribute to our goals of providing high quality data to the Volkswagen Group of America enterprise. This role is to work with the managers of the Application Engineering and Enterprise Data Management teams to help run the team in its activities. This role will touch on the following key elements - Team staffing coordinator & Business Engagement.
What You Will Do
- Update or create documentation or presentations related to requests or projects.
- Enhance data quality in our Data Transfer Database by working through verification activities.
- Coordinate the recruiting and onboarding activities of new developers for the Development
- Competency Center.
- Assist the team managers with projects (presentations, scheduling meetings).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be enrolled at a University/College or Graduation date must be within the last six months.
- Great written and oral communication skills, including documentation, presentation materials and status reporting.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment.
- The ability to create and structure documentation and communicate requirements with precision and organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Job type:Internships
Michigan (United States)
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2018, 6:00 pm