Experiential Marketing is responsible for planning, organizing, and supporting with on-site staff for all marketing events and sponsorships. Throughout the year, Volkswagen participates in over 100 events with the goal to connect the Volkswagen brand and products with existing owners and potential new customers. Events include auto shows, national ride and drive program, enthusiast events, dealer meetings, and motorsports.
What You Will Do
- Develop sponsorship evaluation documents and publish data results.
- Vehicle management, including ordering, tracking, transportation, and monitoring financial impact.
- Coordinate vehicle retrofits and surrender with technical facilities and corporate vehicle services.
- Process financial requests for payments.
- Assume responsibility for all insurance certification for all auto shows and update management with progress.
- Manage vehicle price label process, including input of information and timely delivery of materials. On-site event management tasks, including moving cars, managing set-up of event properties, and coordinating event staff.
- Management and distribution of event credentials and tickets.
- Assist with creating presentation materials, internal metric tracking and monthly status reporting.
- Project coordination, ad hoc presentation development and assisting with program development for new brand initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be enrolled in a University/College or Graduation date must be within the last six months.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and strategic.
- Communication skills – interpersonal, presentation and written.
- Computer savvy – skilled in the use of software.
- Integration – joining people, processes or systems.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Problem solving.
- Fluent English language Skills.
- Proficient PC skills, especially Excel & PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Team Player.
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
Virginia (United States)
- Closing Date:22nd August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.