The Brand Strategy and Analytics team (within Volkswagen of America’s Marketing department) drives strategic brand alignment ensuring delivery of both short and long term marketing KPIs. The primary responsibility of the Marketing Strategy and Analytics Intern is to provide a supporting role in the development of strategic go-to-market planning, market research and analysis, and cross functional collaboration, among other projects. This role will report to the Brand Manager and will work within the Volkswagen Brand Strategy and Analytics team.
What You Will Do
- Support development of go-to-market strategies for Volkswagen brand, products, and technologies.
- Perform in-depth competitive, industry, and market research and analysis, and compile, maintain, and ensure accuracy.
- Develop monthly executive and company-wide reporting of Marketing initiatives at both the national and regional level.
- Assist with presentations for management and provide development support of strategic and ad hoc projects.
- Interface with multiple groups throughout the organization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be enrolled at a University/College or Graduation date must be within the last six months.
- Creative thinker with strong attention to detail and willingness to embrace new challenges.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, communicate confidently, and integrate self into a dynamic team.
- Interest in automotive industry (to include electric vehicles and advanced consumer / automotive technology), marketing, international business, strategy, research and analysis, and/or finance.
- Strong presentation and organizational skills, ability to manage timelines.
- German or Spanish language ability is a plus.
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
Virginia (United States)
- Closing Date:22nd August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.