Volvo Group Southern Africa provides a graduate opportunity in the following area: Sales Administrator in Used Vehicles. This graduate opportunity is situated in Boksburg.
What You Will Do
- The successful candidate will have exposure to the following areas within our team:
- Sales orders related to vehicles repairs.
- Sundry orders for monthly and ad-hoc requests.
- Placing requests for courier services.
- Deal file compilation, from the costing sheet, including approved orders, Tax or Pro-Forma Invoice and payment.
- Preparing export files with deal summary, follow up on outstanding paperwork.
- Customer and Bank finance deal queries.
- Sales filling - Internal and External invoices and orders.
- Issuing sundry invoices as requested.
- CRM database update with customer and vehicle details, create new records.
- Vehicle record administration - Updating details of sold vehicles.
- Ad-hoc functions and general support for admin, sales and technical team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed Business Administration Diploma/Degree.
- Must be able to use own initiative.
- Be a team player.
- Be Structure Orientated and Deadline Driven.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy.
Closed 10 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm