The GAAP Financial Reporting Student will have the opportunity to work in a corporate environment as an integral part of a team.
What You Will Do
- Assist with the preparation of US GAAP disclosures in SEC filings and other regulatory filings for Voya Financial and its subsidiaries.
- Interact with other functional departments to ensure the quality, accuracy and completeness of the financial reporting disclosures.
- Develop and utilize various analytical reports to assist with the understanding and validation of certain US GAAP disclosures.
- Coordinate, conduct and document work papers of financial reporting activities.
- Assist in the timely and accurate delivery of financial information including analyzing and reporting of financial activities.
- Assist in various projects as assigned by the supervisor.
- Serves as a key team member that meets the ultimate objectives of the team, department and organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or post-graduate degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA requirement.
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Customer Focused - Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking - Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality - Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen - Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility - Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Closed 3 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Georgia (United States...
- Closing Date:28th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm