What You Will Do
- Provide assistance in design, development and testing regarding to mechanic's interface.
- Prepare technical CAD drawings.
- Participate in building engineering sample and prototype assembles.
- Assist in stress testing & life cycle improvements.
On-the-job training will be provided during the internship period.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate year higher diploma or undergraduate students in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or related disciplines.
- Knowledgeable in Mechanical Design using SolidWorks, Fusion 360 and 3D printing.
- Understanding on different mechanical materials, tools.
- Responsible, self-motivated and enthusiastic in exploring career in mechanical design and development.
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Opportunities to extend internship period with satisfactory performance and business needs.
Closed 3 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm