Pull out the time and attendance report from Access system and send to each department.
What You Will Do
- Maintain filing system of personal files.
- Maintain the filing system for all terminations.
- Collate all inputs from the departments and scan to HR Officer.
- Maintain all payroll filing.
- Maintain filing of all training.
- Assist with leaver administration i.e., UIF, Certificates of service.
- Post all adverts on noticeboards.
- Remove all expired adverts from the noticeboards.
- Prepare interview packs.
- Complete regret letters for internal employees and file.
- Prepare new engagement forms for personal files.
- Assist with the Audit requirements.
- Assist in the planning of all HR events.
- Any other assigned duties by the HR Manager or HR officer.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum a 1-year diploma with HR subjects is a requirement.
- Grade 12.
- Some experience in HR administration would be an advantage but is not a requirement.
- Candidates with more than 12 months’ work experience cannot be considered for this Internship role.
- Basic proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel is required.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Good planning, organizing and time-management skills.
- Able to maintain a very high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability work well in a team, as well as independently.
Closing in a day
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm