WALKER & DUNLOP
Working with the Multifamily Finance Team in Atlanta, GA, you will work on the following - Conducting market research assignments, Shadowing production team members and participating in team meetings.
What You Will Do
- Attending real estate trainings and local property tours.
- Assisting production team in preparing quote packages - Spreading operating statements into models. Writing property, market, and sponsor overviews. Compiling maps and pictures of property. Determining affordability of property based on in-place rents. Underwriting multifamily properties.
- Assisting with Salesforce Database Entries.
- Performing other duties as required and assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled full-time and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in an undergraduate program at an accredited university.
- Entering your Sophomore, 3rd, or 4th year.
- Maintained at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Be able to provide a copy of your college transcripts upon request.
- Relevant work experience a plus.
- Have a passion for learning about commercial real estate.
- Be a team player and self-starter.
- Have strong communication skills and personal drive.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Developed organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Demonstrated professional maturity.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Be at least 18 years of age and eligible to work in the U.S.
Closed 6 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Atlanta (United States...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2019, 6:00 pm