Walter P Moore
We seek well-prepared graduates of top civil and architectural engineering schools for entry-level positions in our Diagnostics Services Group in several locations across the company.
What You Will Do
- In this position the qualified individual will work with a team of engineers to provide engineering services on diagnostics related projects, including forensics, restoration, renovation and rehabilitation of commercial structures and complexes such as arenas, stadiums, convention centers, office and industrial facilities, condominiums, hospital complexes, and parking garages.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master's in Architectural Engineering or Civil Engineering with structural emphasis .
- 0-3 years of experience required.
- Demonstrated experience and interest in forensics engineering, building envelope rehabilitation, etc.
- Sound technical background and excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
San Francisco (United...
- Closing Date:7th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm