We are currently looking for the right individual to join our Structures Group, in the role of a Graduate Secure Design Engineer. This individual will be responsible for performing structural computations for the secure design and analysis of new and existing structures.
What You Will Do
- Performing structural computations for the secure design and analysis of new and existing structures including - Blast resistant design, Progressive collapse, Vehicle barrier analysis and design, Physical security consulting.
- Creating analysis models and interpreting results for 2D and 3D structural frames.
- Assisting with construction administrative tasks, including site visits, calculation review, and shop drawing review.
- Preparing technical studies and reports.
- Coordinate secure design project requirements with other project team disciplines.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master’s in Civil or Architectural Engineering with emphasis in Structural Engineering.
- Course-work in structural dynamics, engineering mechanics, and high-fidelity analysis is preferred but not required.
- 0-3 years of experience.
- Our clients in Secure Design require employees be a US Citizen.
- Experience with Revit, Rhino or Grasshopper is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
New York (United...
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm