We are currently looking for a Graduate Engineer in our New York City Structural team. This individual will be responsible for performing structural computations in the design and analysis of concrete, steel or other miscellaneous structures.
What You Will Do
- Performing structural computations in the design and analysis of concrete, steel or other miscellaneous structures.
- Creating analysis models and interpreting results for 2D and 3D structural frames.
- Assisting with construction administrative tasks, including site visits and shop drawing review.
- Understanding load paths for gravity and lateral loads and calculating applicable loads based on appropriate building codes.
- Assisting with design drawings, quantities, cost estimates, specifications, reports and other project deliverables while working with the structures team.
- Preparing technical studies and reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master’s in Civil Engineering with emphasis in Structural Engineering.
- 0-3 years of experience.
- Experience with Revit, Rhino or Grasshopper is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
New York (United...
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm