WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
What You Will Do
- Provide support in industry and hospitality events, including trade events, workshops, client entertainment activities and conferences and help with logistics and operational execution to ensure the network has an effective brand presence.
- Coordinate with creative agencies and in-house designers on branding and other trade marketing materials by providing a detailed brief and ensure all materials are delivered timely with strict vigilance on quality control under guidance of manager.
- Source for new premiums and new vendors; liaise with new/existing vendors on premiums production to ensure timely and quality delivery.
- Perform key administrative functions to enable smooth day-to-day operation of the department including processing, preparation and dissemination of information/reports for both internal and external consumption, postage and shipping of marketing materials, and management of the premiums inventory.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate or 3rd year students in Marketing, Marketing Communications, Corporate Communications/Public Relations and other related disciplines.
- Willing to take a semester off of school & gain working experience at our company.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Any other Asian languages a plus.
- Proactive, detailed oriented with excellent communication skills and resourcefulness in a fast pace environment.
- Active user of the internet and well versed with social media platforms.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoints, Words
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm