What You Will Do
- Assisting in developing strategic marketing plans for each WarnerMedia contents.
- Assisting in the implementation of marketing activities with local & global clients.
- Gather marketing promotion performance results from key clients.
- Arrange localization for marketing assets: localized key arts, text metadata, enhanced contents and etc.
- Monitor title availabilities & marketing activities across platforms.
- Assist managing and book-keeping on marketing expenses.
- Arrange delivery of sweepstakes for marketing events.
- Post analysis on new release and promotion performance with key clients.
- Research competitive release dates and pricing models.
- Prize tax updates in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly conference call.
- Manage data input for internal asset management site.
- Gather evidence of marketing activities.
- Manage marketing assets & office marketing storage.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder, preferably in Marketing.
- 1-2 years’ experience in advertising, promotion & publicity is desirable.
- Experience with advertising or entertainment industry is an advantage.
- Native-level proficiency in Korean and a good command of spoken and written English.
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Team player, well organized and willing to work under pressure and overtime.
- High proficient in Microsoft applications e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Closing in 9 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:20th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm