Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo.
It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an entry-level analyst to join our growing FX trading team in Singapore.
What You Will Do
- Assist the traders with deal bookings, operational tasks, automating tasks where possible, dealing with system issues, and improving workflow processes.
- Learn to market make FX spot, swaps, outright and NDFs in the G10 and EM currencies we trade.
- Participate in Trader Daily activities and identify opportunities for researching and correcting trade issues within Wells Fargo.
- Present recommendations for resolving customer requests and exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in the operations and trading function.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, traders, and manager, including internal and external customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent Bachelor's/Master's graduate in Finance/Economics or a quantitative subject.
- A passion for financial markets particularly the macro trading environment.
- Ability to code in VBA is essential, other languages such as Python are ideal.
- Experience in Securities Trading, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following - work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm