At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
We are currently recruiting for several Associate Auditor positions to support the work performed by our Enterprise Technology Audit Group (ETAG). ETAG is responsible for auditing information and access management, infrastructure and operations, and information security and cybersecurity programs across the enterprise.
Audit Interns participate in basic audit projects as directed by auditors-in-charge. They are responsible for developing and applying basic audit skills while performing test work in audits of business activities; applying WFAS knowledge to audits; documenting work performed according to WFAS standards and policy; identifying audit exceptions and issues; making recommendations to management; and discussing findings with auditors-in-charge, supervisors, and business partners.
The Audit Intern Program provides exceptional grounding for those seeking careers in financial services. Upon successful completion of the program, you are eligible for becoming a candidate for the full time WFAS Associate Program starting the following year.
What You Will Do
- Learn the fundamentals of financial services, auditing, and risk analysis in both classroom and on-the-job training.
- Take part in a range of audit and risk advisory projects that will expose you to various Wells Fargo businesses.
- Gain insight into the complex world of risk management through exposure to a variety of audit projects ranging from regulatory compliance to information technology.
- Interface with various levels of business management and team members.
- Benefit from a strong learning curriculum and ongoing professional development offerings that underscore a strong commitment to continuous learning.
- Receive continual feedback, coaching, and mentoring during the program.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a BA/BS in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, or Information Systems with a graduation date of May/June 2021.
- Course work in management information systems (MIS), data analytics, computer programming, or other technology centric curriculum.
- Interest in pursuing a career in financial services.
- Strong academic results.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills, with advanced skills in Excel.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Denver (United States...
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm