The Western Cape Government - Corporate Services Centre invites unemployed South African graduates residing in the Western Cape to apply for the Graduate Internship Programme for 2019.
The Graduate Internship Programme is a Youth Development Programme which will provide successful interns the opportunity to gain practical work experience for a period of 3-24 months.
Why Should You Apply:
- You will acquire skills and work experience that will make you more marketable to future employers.
- You get contactable references on your CV.
- You will have career awareness exposure to assist you to make informed career choices together with a network to support and guide you.
What You Will Do
On-the-job training will be provided in one of the following departments:
- Department of Agriculture.
- Department of Community Safety.
- Department of Cultural Affairs and Sport.
- Department of Economic Development and Tourism.
- Department of Environmental Affairs & Development Planning.
- Department of Human Settlements.
- Department of Local Government.
- Department of Social Development.
- Department of Transport and Public Works.
- Provincial Treasury.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are in possession of a completed Certificate (NQF 5), Diploma (NQF 6), Degree (NQF 7) or Postgraduate Qualification (NQF 8 and higher).
- You are a South African citizen and reside in the Western Cape.
- You are between the ages of 20 and 35.
- You desire an opportunity to gain practical work experience.
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills in at least two of the official languages of the Western Cape.
- Proven computer literacy (MS Office).
- Ability to operate office equipment.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Job type:Internships
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm