A Community Associate is the primary point of contact for the community and acts as the “face” of WeWork.
What You Will Do
- Illustrate WeWork’s core values and strive to achieve our mission.
- Create a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our members through events and building relationships between members.
- Ensure that your building is fully operational and processes are running smoothly.
- Drive growth and promotion of WeWork-provided service offerings.
- Take direction from the Community Lead and the Community Manager to support the Community Team as necessary.
- Be the first and last point of contact for your building.
- Cover the front desk during business hours.
- Greet and check-in member guests.
- Greet people who come in for tours, track walk-ins, schedule tours, and send confirmation emails.
- Manage We Member check-ins and check-outs.
- Prepare and distribute promotional materials to guests/potential members.
- Answer “walk-up” member and guest questions or refer inquirers to additional resources.
- Work on community initiatives designed to develop connections between members, including member introductions, event support, email and print communications.
- Be active on the WeWork member network.
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community.
- Make posters for events.
- Assist with set-up and breakdown of events, including ordering food and beverages.
- Prepare newsletter.
- Assist with move-ins and move-outs; prepare and distribute member welcome packets.
- Assist with building operations and maintenance to ensure the highest level of member experience.
- Fielding and assigning requests submitted through Zendesk.
- Manage keycard activations and bike room access requests where applicable.
- Ensuring the building is clean and well kept.
- Ordering consumables.
- Submit building receipts to the Community Lead and the Community Manager for expense reports.
- Mail and Package responsibilities as needed.
- Identify issues for escalation to the Community Lead and the Community Manager and document accordingly.
Required Skills and Abilities
- College graduate with a four year degree preferred, but not required.
- Customer service and/or sales experience a plus.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
- Passion for entrepreneurial communities.
- Passion and understanding for WeWork’s mission and values.
- Proficient in basic computer skills.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:6th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm