Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Respect, integrity, diversity and inclusion, teamwork and the spirit of winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of the world's leading major home appliance company. The Global Information Systems (GIS) Immersion internship allows participants to directly contribute to the future direction of Whirlpool's information systems through the practical application of new and leading technologies for strategic market advantage.
During this 12 week internship you will own a project and have an opportunity to receive mentoring from GIS leadership while driving differentiated results. Participants will own a project within a specific GIS discipline to deliver key business impact.
- Information Security.
- Data Analytics.
- Business Support, including areas such as: Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance.
- Infrastructure IT/Testing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Progress towards Bachelors degree with a concentration in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or Information Technology with an anticipated completion date in 2021.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0.
- Demonstrated passion for technology.
- Interest in - Security, Information Assurance, Analytics, Software Engineering, Integration / Network, Architecture - Cloud & Infrastructure.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Information...
United States (United...
- Closing Date:7th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm