Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Respect, integrity, diversity and inclusion, teamwork and the spirit of winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of the world's leading major home appliance company. The goal of the Human Resources Development Program is to develop core HR and HR operations talent who have a well-rounded understanding of the HR function through experiences in operations.
Role assignments could be in areas such as:
- Employee Relations.
- Talent Acquisition.
- Leave Management.
- Benefits & Compensation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Progress in Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or Human Resources with an anticipated graduation date of May 2020.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Demonstrated experience with Data Analytics & Project Management.
- Leadership experience.
- Prior Human Resources internship or experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Management
United States (United...
- Closing Date:7th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm