We provide risk consulting and financial modelling software solutions primarily to the insurance industry. We help clients improve business performance and create competitive advantage in areas related to financial and regulatory reporting, enterprise risk management, M&A and corporate restructuring, and product and market strategies.
Willis Towers Watson’s Insurance Consulting & Technology business helps clients improve business performance. We use our deep analytical skills to solve practical business problems, applying the latest techniques and software solutions to help clients measure and manage risk and capital, grow revenue and create competitive advantage.
What You Will Do
As an Intern within Insurance Consulting & Technology (ICT) you will be responsible for providing assistance in the management of actuarial projects within the ICT team.
- Deliver tasks that meet or exceed client expectation.
- Increase efficiency within client teams by identifying ways to improve processes.
- Assist with business planning, pricing, valuations, product development, design and sales of life insurance products.
- Support Merger and Acquisition projects and insurance company restructurings and floatation.
- Build strong relationships internally and with client representatives.
- Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients/colleagues at all levels.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student in the penultimate year of undergraduate or master's programme (Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or numerate related fields)
- Strong interest in actuarial industry
- Demonstrate accomplishments and success in working in a collegial environment
- Excellent level of communication / presentation skills
- Excellent word, excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English is essential. Fluency in Mandarin and
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Mathematics, Science, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm