Associate - Rewards Data Intelligence - Human Resources
As a Rewards Data Intelligence (RDI) Associate, You Will Work as Part of a Team on A Wide Variety of Compensation and Benefits Surveys and Consulting Assignments.
You Will Serve as A Key Resource for The Consultant in Charge of Each of Your Engagements by Working with Clients to Collect Compensation and Benefits Data, Conduct Checks and Validation as Well As Support Data Analysis and Reporting by Heavily Utilizing Excel and Other Technology Tools.
As You Grow and Gain More Expertise, You Will Become a Key Contact for The Client and Will Begin Taking on A Larger Project Manager Role for Certain Projects.
You Will Contribute to Varied and Interesting Projects Such As:
- Market Research in Support of Business Development Initiatives.
- Design Of HR Trends/ Pulse Surveys and Events.
- Consulting Projects Such As: Market Pricing, Compensation/ Benefit Audits, Customized Industry Surveys, Compensation Design, Employee Engagement Survey, Job Analysis & Architecture, Career Architecture, Leadership Assessment, Communication & Change Management, And Any Other HR Related Areas.
You Would Be Assisting the Growth and Profitability of The Unit by Being a Team Member for Key Client Groups, Support Medium to Large Size Projects, As Well As Be Involved in Marketing and Selling WTW Rewards Data & Software Products and Services.
This Includes Standard and Bespoke Surveys as Well as Selling and Delivering Compensation-Based Project Work Such as Salary Structure Development, Compensation and Benefits Reviews and Conducting Pay Assessments.
Moreover, You Would Be Asked to Handle Clients’ Inquiries and To Lead a Project Related to Other WTW HR Digital Solutions Such as Employee Survey, Leadership Assessment by Collaborating with Our Regional EX (Employee Experience) Team.
- Displays Understanding and Knowledge of Firm-Wide Survey Methodologies and Processes.
- Support Large And/ Or Several Medium-Sized Projects Paying Strict Adherence to Strong Project Management and Meeting Client Requirements.
- Continuously Develop Technical and Consulting Skills (E.G. Selling and Project Management Skills)
- Ensure That Survey Project Files Are Up-To-Date and Meet Excellence Standards.
- Will Serve as Member of An Integrated Consulting Team on Medium Scale Rewards and Benefits Benchmarking Projects.
- Act As Project Manager for Small Scale Project.
- Develops And Maintains Good Understanding of Available WTW Products and Services.
People & Clients:
- Will Serve as A Key Team Member for Selected Industries by Establishing and Maintaining Close Relationships with Survey Clients.
- Support Analysis and Other Trends and Insights Preparation for Clients on Survey Results. Provide Support for Group Presentations or One-To-One Meetings.
- Build Strong Relationships Externally and Internally and Collaborate Effectively on Cross-Functional Teams.
- Demonstrate Natural Ease and Effectiveness When Dealing with Clients/Colleagues
- Support The Revenue Growth of Allocated Industry Sector or Surveys.
- Support Business Development and Account Management Activities to Meet Revenue Targets.
- Support And or Lead the Development and Execution of Industry Research and Business Development Plans by Identifying Key Target Industries, Groups, Associations, Etc.
- Support Proposal Development and Presentation Activities.
- Support And Guide Inexperienced Members of The Team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Open To Fresh Graduates.
- Ideal Candidate Will Have 2~3 Years of Compensation Experience, Preferably Gained in A Data Services Environment with Strong Working Knowledge of Data Analysis and Presentations.
- Strong Team Player. Self-Motivated And Able to Work with Little Supervision (Hybrid Working Environment)
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or Analytical Subject.
- Strong Working Knowledge of The Following PC-Based Software Applications for Analysis and Reporting: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Fluent In English, Both Written and Verbal.
- Capability To Develop and Participate in Business Presentations.
- Able To Produce High Quality Written Work, Such as Business Reports or Proposals.
- Well-Organized With a Proven Ability to Handle a Variety of Assignments and Meet Tight Deadlines.
- Able To Convey Ideas in Coherent, Fluent and Logical Manner.
WTW’s Regards Data Intelligence Is a Leading Provider of Compensation, Benefit and Employment Practice Information to The Global Employer Community.
Our Databases Are Recognized Worldwide as A Premier Source of Current Data for Compensation Planning. Covering More Than 100 Countries Across Six Continents, Our Data Centers in North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific and Latin America Annually Compile Reports on The Remuneration, Benefits and Employment Practices of Local and Multinational Companies.
Our Portfolio of Products and Customized Services Helps Organizations To:
- Develop Cost-Effective Salary and Benefit Packages.
- Stay Up to Date with The Latest HR Developments.
- Assess And Compare the Costs of Employment Within and Across Regions.
In Addition to Compensation Surveys, We Publish Reference Materials That Help HR Practitioners Attract, Retain and Reward Exceptional Employees. We Also Provide Tools to Help Compensation and Benefit Managers Analyse Market Data Efficiently and Conduct In-Depth Analysis to Aid Future Program Planning.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Human Resources
- Locations:Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:3rd Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.