As a Data Services Intern you will work as part of a team on a wide variety of compensation and benefits surveys and consulting assignments. You will serve as a key resource for the consultant in charge of each of your engagements by working with clients to collect compensation and benefits data, conduct checks and validation as well as support data analysis and reporting by heavily utilizing excel and other technology tools. As you grow and gain more expertise, you will become a key contact for the client and will begin taking on a larger project manager role for certain projects.
You will contribute to varied and interesting projects such as:
- Market research in support of business development initiatives.
- Support Design of HR trends/pulse surveys and events.
- Support consulting projects such as: Market pricing, compensation/benefit audits and special/ customized industry surveys.
What You Will Do
- Supports several projects and may eventually manage major parts of a project, paying strict adherence to project management and client requirements.
- Conducts data mining, checks and validation; and statistical analysis and interpretation in order to ensure clients’ compensation and benefits data submission are properly checked for completeness, accuracy and consistency.
- Under close supervision, may serve as member of an integrated project team working closely with the DS Manager or members of the Consulting team on consulting client projects requiring data analysis.
- Interprets organization structures/charts, job design and conducts job analyses and job matching for surveys and consulting projects.
- Provides project administration and assistance such as preparation of presentation materials, proposals and reports; and handling of project logistics.
People & Clients:
- Demonstrates collaborative style and enjoys working with others.
- Debriefs clients on survey results by supporting presentations or in one-to-one meetings seeking to resolve any outstanding client queries and ensuring that the client understands and can use survey reports.
- Helps execute industry research and business development plans by identifying key target industries, groups, associations, etc.
- Supports and may eventually manage HR related client events/conferences including preparation of marketing materials (i.e. brochures, presentations).
- Supports the execution of marketing and sales plans by contacting new and prospective clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates or 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics Human Resources, Mathematics, Statistics or Analytical subject.
- Eligible to work in South Korea without sponsorship.
- Strong working knowledge of the following PC-based software applications for analysis and reporting: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Well-organized with a proven ability to handle a variety of assignments and meet tight deadlines.
- Fluency in both written and verbal required in Korean and English.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
- Ability to identify and solve problems creatively.
- Good analytical and research capabilities with the ability to challenge conventional thinking.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics, Human Resources,...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm