Health & Benefits division provides insurance program with risk management method and WTW grovel networking to mainly foreign based companies. We provide a best solution by using in combination of domestic and foreign insurance companies with taking each specialty into consideration.
As for the employee benefits consulting, we provide institutional design and IT solution in line with business circumstances. We provide comprehensive HR consulting service, such as retirement, reward, and HR management tied up with Towers Watson.
What You Will Do
This position requires passion for client/customer satisfaction as well as the desire to continually tackle new challenges. As part of our dynamic environment and team you will feel a strong sense of accomplishment as you develop your technical, interpersonal and administrative skills as well as see your efforts contribute to meeting the needs of our clients. Our supportive, team-oriented, and inclusive approach will motivate you to do your best while also helping others.
- Support group insurance placement, document management and administration work.
- Respond to Q&A from clients.
- Transact enrollment and disenrollment of group insurance during a period of policy year.
- Support development of various reports.
- Support claims handling.
- Communication and coordination of with our global network.
- Sales process management and data entry into the Company’s information systems.
- Serve our clients in a professional and collaborative manner.
In addition, take responsibility in creating English document, coordination between overseas office, corresponding to global program, English translation, and attend conference call & take minutes in response with English ability.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates or 1 to 2 years of relevant experience (insurance company or agency experience is desirable).
- Fundamental technical skill in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Ability to produce consistently high-quality results under tight deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Resourceful, proactive self-starter with the ability to think ahead.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Creative problem solver.
- Fundamental level English (Business level English is a big plus).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Health Policy and...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2021, 6:00 pm