A role for a broker within the Reinsurance team in Korea has arisen for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual. The role will involve working in a team focusing on a broad base of clients in the Asia Pacific region and daily monitoring of reinsurance operation and within-company governance.
What You Will Do
- Assisting with the day-to day management and administration of the reinsurance portfolio, including contractual amendments, settlements and claims processing as well as renewals and generally providing post-renewal support and documentation.
- Assist in the structuring of complex reinsurance programmes (including proportional and facultative obligatory facilities) to help local insurance companies better manage their risk portfolio.
- Support general advisory services such as responding the clients by email and telephone as required.
- Support to Provide weekly and monthly reports to assist strategic decision making at management level.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Preferably hold the relevant broker certificate.
- Technical proficiency in computer literacy including MS Office suite.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively with a strong focus on client service in a timely manner.
- Be able to assist in preparation of proposals and presentations using marketing resources, practice groups and other stakeholders.
- Native Korean and business level English.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm