As a Retirement Intern you will have immediate exposure to real client assignments which will draw on your imagination and creativity as well as your ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and present results. These experiences will help build your technical knowledge and overall industry expertise.
What You Will Do
- Develop technical knowledge and skills in the Retirement area in Korea.
- Deliver on projects to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams.
- Help support the training and growth of the Retirement analysts.
- Partner with consultants to provide support on client projects involving the design, funding, accounting, implementation and management of a full array of benefit programs.
- Participate in projects that help our clients assess and manage their benefit program risks.
- Perform actuarial valuations in accordance with relevant accounting or funding standards, including data analysis, assumption setting, modelling and producing the client report.
- Assist with benefit scheme administration, ensuring service levels are met.
- Meet chargeable hours targets.
- Efficient time management.
- Assist with sales and marketing efforts by helping to draft proposals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Statistics, Mathematics and Actuarial Science.
- Proficiency with English and Korean.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications, particularly Excel.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based environment dealing with multiple projects and clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Preferred who is in the process of SOA exam or Korea Actuary exam.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Actuarial Studies, Mathematics, Statistics
- Locations:Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2022, 6:00 pm