Our compensation teams are the global leaders in effectively aligning executive and broad-based employee pay and other rewards with the interests of our clients’ stakeholders. Our team consults to a broad array of clients on matters related to compensation and benefits.
In this role you will gain knowledge and develop expertise within the Human Resource consulting function and support senior consultants in the delivery of client projects across the Middle East region.
Your areas of responsibility will range from client communications to developing insights about markets and contributing to exciting client projects. The Middle East region is a growth area for our Human Capital Management consulting business. We are offering our services to the key players in the local market. You will learn from more experienced senior consultants in this exciting market environment.
What You Will Do
- Conduct a wide variety of compensation and benefits surveys and related projects.
- Collect compensation and benefits data, conducting checks and validation as well as data analysis.
- Ensure client’s understanding of survey content and methodology.
- Help our clients ensure that their reward programs are competitive by performing benchmarking analyses.
- Partner with consultants and clients to design compensation programs to attract, reward and retain talent.
- Help raise client awareness of products and services and identify sales opportunities.
- Assist product leaders, account managers and reward consultants to ensure client satisfaction and engagement from pre-sales through post-sales.
- Support the day-to-day relationship of large accounts under the guidance of the account manager.
- Support preparation of client-facing meetings and presentations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Third level degree in Business, Marketing, Human Resources or similar discipline.
- Must have a genuine interest in developing a career within the field of Human Resources especially Rewards Management.
- First international experience.
- Eager to learn attitude and ability to succeed in a dynamic and global organization.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in English, Arabic will be a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Team oriented working style.
- Entrepreneurial mind set.
- Openness to embracing new culture.
- Commitment to quality; continuously working to achieve the highest quality standards.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel and Power point.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Marketing...
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm