The Segment - Investment, Risk and Reinsurance.
Our sophisticated approach to risk helps client’s free up capital. We work in close concert with investors, reinsurers, and insurers to manage the equation between risk and return. Blending advanced analytics with deep institutional knowledge, we reveal new opportunities to maximize performance.
What You Will Do
- Assignment to a set of Client Centric Teams (CCT) involved in Southeast Asian, Korea & Taiwan renewals.
- Engage in individual account planning process, including subsequent structure proposals.
- Exposure to reinsurance optimization process (Willis iFM).
- Exposure to Catastrophe Modelling runs and outputs.
- Exposure to Pricing analysis for each proposal.
- Within CCT, prepare pre-renewal submission to client, prepare and analyze the market data pack, including contract wording.
- Involvement in market submission and placement, including post placement work (renewal debrief).
- Involvement on the year-round servicing of the clients account, including Special Acceptances.
- Attend and contribute to Client Centric Team planning sessions.
- Involvement in ad-hoc Regional APAC initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A team player who enjoys communication and problem solving in an unstructured environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Interest in analytics and economics preferred but not an absolute requirement.
- Excel capability and strong (succinct) report writing capability.
- Some experience in an insurance, actuarial or financial environment preferred.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to respond to all communications effectively and in a timely manner.
- Ability to ask the right questions and seek help where appropriate.
- Flexibility and proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues, strong client service orientation.
- Interest and ability to think beyond the task at hand and understand how one’s work fits into the broader landscape.
- At ease working both independently and on client teams and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required (preferably in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Economics or another related field).
- SCI Certificates (BCP,ComGI, PGI) preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Economics, Mathematics,...
- Closing Date:4th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm