Design, implement and support various HR programs, processes, policies for the account and partner with managers employees to meet business goals. Build vertical/account level HR solutions and ensure roll out as per plan.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with Business Leaders , Delivery Head and HR team to drive people processes like G&Os, performance management , progression etc.
- Drive Attrition discussions with business, work with them to facilitate reversals and ensure attrition levels are within targets.
- Increase career focus within the unit through career interventions and tools like Career Hub /IDP and Role based assessment.
- Facilitate and drive leadership connect through 1-on-1 , 1 to many connects viz. AHMs , Round Tables . Work with managers to circle back actions taken on the feedback.
- Implement key HR processes and HR initiatives at the account and business unit level.
- Contribute as evangelist to initiatives like Tenets , PSH workshops and increase awareness.
- Facilitate Employee Engagement Processes across locations.
- Administer and manage the quarterly Rewards & Recognition program in the unit.
- Enhance Managerial Effectiveness through Manager Excellence Frameworks, facilitate career development plans.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Post Graduate in Human Resources from a reputed institute.
- Excellent business partnering skills, ability to persuade and influence business leaders.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and follow-through.
- Excellent Communication & Relationship Building skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and high pace of working.
- High customer orientation including prompt response to emails/ queries.
- Interpersonal sensitivity.
- Team player.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm