Wish is looking for a highly motivated influencer marketing intern to help develop, implement and optimize influencer marketing campaigns across our owned social media channels. In this role you will be responsible for identifying, connecting with, nurturing and scaling relationships with influencers that are authentic to the brand.
You'll identify new opportunities to reach Wish's growing community across our digital platforms, while monitoring competitors, media outlets, influencers and key trends in the online retail space. The ideal candidate is creative, always in the know of the latest social media trends in the United States, and can bring fresh ideas to the table. You'll gain firsthand experience in the world of influencer marketing and be able to help bring our campaigns to life.
What You Will Do
- Conduct research to source, vet and prioritize promising influencers that are aligned with our brand and reflect the trends and attitudes of our customers.
- Own the process from top to bottom including communicating with influencers, curating orders, tracking social posts and analyzing results.
- Build and maintain an influencer marketing campaign calendar to ensure the “always-on” approach.
- Monitor participating influencer's accounts to ensure follow through, source/tag UGC, and track influencer performance across identified KPIs.
- Create campaign briefs and communicate campaign posting requirements to influencers.
- Support the development of regular analytical reports on social media activity and influencer engagements.
- Review and analyze influencer metrics and insights.
- Participate in brainstorms to share ideas, define strategy and be instrumental in bringing them to life.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in or recently graduated from a Bachelor’s Degree Program.
- Experience with building influencer relationships is a plus.
- You have a basic understanding of analytics, social listening, influencer engagement, hashtag strategies and overall social media marketing.
- You are a hustler and creative thinker who can get slide through someone's DMs (professionally) without annoying them.
- Excellent at communicating through written, verbal and visual channels.
- Proficient in social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok.
- Strong understanding of what messages will resonate with influencers.
- Interested in e-commerce marketing and social shopping.
- Extremely organized, results-driven, analytical, and hungry to drive impact on our growth.
- Job type:Internships
San Francisco (United...
- Closing Date:6th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm