Wood is currently recruiting for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer based in our Midrand office.
What You Will Do
- Provide assistance to mechanical engineering design and technical support.
- Prepare simple plans and reports with related engineering calculations.
- Carry out straightforward specifications under supervision.
- Demonstrate effective organizational skills, handling multiple tasks both independently and in a team environment.
- Assist more experienced technical personnel with specific aspects of more complex tasks.
- Develop and establish communication with internal Wood personnel to ensure that work flows smoothly as well as providing support to various team members.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BSc./BEng./BTech. Mechanical Engineering.
- 2 years of relevant design experience.
- Eligibility for registration as an Engineer-In-Training.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively when managing multiple tasks.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Familiarity with 3D Design Software would be an asset.
- Good command of the English language both in written and verbal.
- South African national or permanent resident.
Closed 18 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:7th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm