Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That’s why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application.
We look forward to getting to know you!
What You Will Do
We are looking for an exceptional Automation Consulting Intern to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for helping our clients empower their employees, serve their customers, and build solutions for their businesses.
As the Automation Consulting Intern, you can look forward to working on some of these areas:
- Provide technical advice, troubleshooting, and analysis and communicate technically complex ideas to both non-technical and technical audience.
- Using Workato’s Proprietary Platform, develop technical solutions using API documentations, and customize HTTP Actions, triggers and SDK according to customer’s requirements.
- Work closely with our customer success team (Presales, Enterprise Architecture, Customer Success Managers) to enable our customers and drive adoption of the Workato Platform.
- Serve as a point of escalation when customer issues arise, troubleshoot, and ensure quick resolution within SMB.
- Work across multiple customer-facing teams (Sales, Business Development, Product, Engineering, Customer Success) to improve & accelerate the product's vision and make global businesses successful.
- Collaborate with our Product/Engineering team to accelerate development for product roadmap technical features to address specific customer requirements.
- Working with our local and regional delivery partners/vendors, providing enablement and technical support on their various initiatives and projects with clients.
- Develop reusable assets, documentations, best practices to further strengthen our operational excellence, scalability and efficiency.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a technical degree business with a technical minor degree.
- Able to commit at least six (6) months.
- Fast mover and comfortable navigating a fast-paced environment.
- Resourceful in execution and results-oriented.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional verbal and written presentation / communication skills.
- Thoughtful team player, a quick learner, and have a “can do” attitude with a growth mindset.
- Comfortable with interpreting API documentation of cloud-based applications.
- Basic programming logic will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Java/Python, SDK, APIs, DB, SQL will be a plus.
- Familiarity with Integration platforms, Middleware and/or Workflow Automation (RPA, BPM etc.) is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Information Technology
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2022, 6:00 pm