Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That’s why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application.
We look forward to getting to know you!
What You Will Do
- Gather requirements, triage, and build connectors with our SDK framework to improve the width and depth of Workato’s connectivity.
- Understand customer needs, design and develop integration and automation solutions.
- Be a Workato Subject Matter Expert with the ability to discover and demonstrate how Workato can effectively help companies with their business automation needs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Computer engineering, Information systems or equivalent.
- Python/Ruby/Java programming is a plus.
- Fast mover and comfortable navigating a fast-paced environment.
- Resourceful in execution and results-oriented.
- Thoughtful team player, a quick learner, and have a “can-do” attitude with a growth mindset.
- Interns who will be able to commit on a full-time basis for at least 6 months will be preferred.
Note - For intern candidates, who are pursuing undergraduate / Masters degree programme in Singapore universities.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:3rd Aug 2022, 6:00 pm