The Research, Assessment and Monitoring unit serves WFP with the expertise in the areas of Monitoring & Evaluation, Vulnerability Analysis & Mapping. We have corporate knowledge on the related processes and we provide guidance to Country Offices on the application of methodologies, tools and processes on a daily basis. The intern will support the review of Country Office assessment and monitoring data via online systems such as COMET, ONA and support Data Visualization on a regular basis to inform decision-making.
What You Will Do
- Review and visualize the outcome and cross-cutting results’ data on a monthly basis to ensure that it meets the Minimum Monitoring Requirements (MMRs).
- Provide support in reviewing and cleaning of assessments’ related data, when required.
- Triangulate the assessment and monitoring data to support the synergy of the Vulnerability Assessment and Mapping as well as of the Monitoring and Evaluation workstreams.
- Produce technical food security and market drafts, as may be required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in the university and have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies.
- Currently enrolled in a graduate program (Master's degree) from a recognized university.
- Graduated from a university undergraduate or graduate program within the last 6 months preferably in Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science, Economics, Information management, Social Sciences or other related fields.
- Fluency in English (both oral and written) is a must.
- Knowledge of a second UN language, preferably French, would be an asset.
- Proficiency in MS Office/Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint) and ERP systems.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:1st Apr 2020, 6:00 pm