As part of the Worley Graduate Community and under supervision and mentorship within the architectural engineering department, you will assist in the delivery of engineering services to Worley' and our customers'.
What we offer you:
Providing our people with an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
What You Will Do
- Deliver architectural engineering services that meet Worley', its customers' and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform architectural engineering services such as:
- Contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions.
- Assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Communicate effectively with the architectural engineering team and project stakeholders, including the customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance if required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A recognized and relevant Engineering degree or equivalent that will lead to registration as a professional Engineer.
- May have Vacation Student/Internship experience in an engineering environment.
- Technical and practical architectural engineering skills.
- Knowledge of the fundamental requirements of architectural engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- Developing skills in architectural engineering specific software.
- Some skills in the use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Saudi Arabia (Saudi...
- Closing Date:20th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm