What You Will Do
- Prepare and update BIM models as advised by engineers and perform rendering or animation as required.
- Attending and assisting in project coordination meetings.
- Coordinate with internal team to follow up client’s request and on-time completion of works.
- Assist in development of BIM standard and templates.
- Provide support in document control processes for BIM submissions records.
Required Skills and Abilities
- No prior experience required.
- Higher Diploma or above in Architecture / Civil / Structural / Building Services Engineering / Computer Graphics / Graphic Design or equivalent.
- Willing to learn, well organized and can work independently under pressure.
- Familiar in using Autodesk Revit, Navisworks will be an advantage.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Closed 5 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Architecture, Design and User Experience, Engineering...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Sep 2021, 6:00 pm