WSP in Africa offers bursaries for Engineering and Environmental students at recognized Universities in South Africa.
We support our bursary candidates through vacation work and employment opportunities after studies where possible, giving them the opportunity to not only make their mark on the world but to build a legacy.
If you are a passionate and dedicated Environmental Sciences student, please send us your application.
Required Skills and Abilities
- In the 3rd or Honours year of your BSc Environmental Sciences degree.
- Currently enrolled for a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Science (Honours).
- Have achieved a minimum average of 75% and passed all subjects for your 2020 academic year to date.
- Demonstrate a sense of community.
- Work constructively as part of a team.
- Enthusiastic & self-motivated.
- Demonstrate professional and ethical behavior.
- Willingness to learn and accept constructive feedback.
- Work well under pressure, managing stress and maintaining resilience as necessary.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Solution seeking.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Show initiative and take ownership.
- Innovative thinking skills.
- Accuracy & attention to detail.
- Client focused.
- Time and priority management skills.
- Entry-level demonstration of leadership skills.
- Job type:Internships
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm