We are seeking a Graduate engineer who has sound technical knowledge which can be utilized as strong a foundation to successfully contribute to the productivity and success of the property Coastal Electrical team. The candidate should have a passion for engineering, be competent, hardworking, a faster learner, reliable, and someone who takes initiative.
What You Will Do
- Support in the compiling of relevant engineering calculations, tenders, project proposals, detailed design and drawings.
- Support on compiling detailed designs, drawings, and construction monitoring which includes working on-site as required.
- Assist with designs of Lighting Systems.
- Assist with the designs of LV electrical building services.
- Assist with designs of MV electrical bulk site services.
- Assist with designs of Single Lines, Reticulation, Generators, CCTV, Building Management, Access control, Audio Visual.
- Liaising with other engineering departments to ensure coordinated solutions.
- Ensure compliance with company ISO9001 requirements at all times.
- Providing technical support when required for other functions.
- Maintain quality standards in the drawing office when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum BSc or B. Tech degree (Electrical).
- Registered as a candidate engineer with ECSA advantageous.
- 0-1 year experience in a consulting environment, after graduation advantageous.
- Must be able to deal with contractors and clients.
- Must have computer literacy knowledgeable in MS Office.
- Able to work independently.
- Detail orientated.
- Able to interface across all levels of the professional team and with the client.
- Team player.
- Driver's license and own mode of transport to travel to sites.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:5th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm