We are seeking a Graduate engineer who has background technical knowledge in the mechanical building services (HVAC) field, which can be utilized as a strong foundation to successfully contribute to the productivity and success of the Property Coastal Mechanical team. The candidate should have a passion for engineering, be competent, hardworking, a fast learner, reliable, and someone who takes initiative.
What You Will Do
- Assisting with HVAC Mechanical Designs, based on client requirements and specifications.
- Assisting with Air/fluid/heat Flow calculation software and analysis.
- Assisting with Heat Load calculations.
- Assisting with preparation of tender documents and the tender processes.
- Assisting with site monitoring and visiting sites as required.
- Researching and driving technological innovation through Building Information Management (BIM).
Health And Safety:
- Role model standards for SHEQ performance and behavior consistent with the company’s health, safety, environmental and quality vision and policies by influencing those around you.
- Contributing to the identification of SHEQ risks and driving processes to achieve Zero Harm.
- Embracing, displaying and promoting the company values and ensuring a safe working environment is maintained at all times, whether in the office environment, on construction sites or in the general environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Diploma or B. Tech degree (Mechanical or Mechatronic).
- Registered as a candidate engineer with ECSA advantageous.
- 0-1 year experience related to HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air-conditioning) Mechanical design on commercial or industrial projects.
- Experience in a consulting environment, after graduation advantageous.
- Experience on the software packages Revit, HAP, IES, Naviswork, BIM360 advantageous.
- Must be able to deal with contractors and clients.
- Must be MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and AutoCAD proficient.
- Able to work independently.
- Detail orientated.
- Able to interface across all levels of the professional team and with the client.
- Team player.
- An interest in computing/IT and gaming would be advantageous.
- Driver's license and own mode of transport to travel to sites.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:2nd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm