AXilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Centre, Wireless/5G and Wired Communications, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
This position works with research staff in Xilinx Labs Asia Pacific, for innovation, differentiation, and the de-risking of technology. A successful candidate will participate in research projects that introduce heterogenous computing into emerging distributed systems, spanning development in the areas of hardware, software and applications.
What You Will Do
Trainee will be involved in one of the ongoing FPGA/MPSoC based Distributed System projects (e.g., SmartNIC, Adaptive Network, blockchain, distributed applications on ML/DL/Big Data, etc.). (S)He will be closely participating in the development of Proof-of-concept systems. More specifically, the technical responsibilities will be FPGA based accelerator design, or/and hardware/software interface implementation or, or/and software applications development.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Active participation in research and development on emerging technical directions.
- Acquire State-pf-the-art knowledge on heterogenous computing and apply it to distributed systems (cloud computing, edge computing, blockchain, etc.).
- Train skills on hardware (RTL/HLS) design or/and software (C++/Python) development (including coding, debugging, testing, etc.).
- Gain experience where and how new technology and new business meet (e.g., enable new users, seed new market opportunities, win the mindshare of startup and research communities, etc.).
Required Skills and Abilities
- This position is partially sponsored by SGUnited Traineeship Programme, which requires candidates to be Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident.
- Fresh graduate from 2019/2020, with Bachelor or master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering.
- Good hands on skills on hardware and software development.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:14th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm