At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. Are You bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve everyday problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are Passionate, Adaptable, and Innovative, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
This position reports to the Wired and Wireless Group product development, specifically SERDES design team, where the team is working in high speed circuit design in advanced technology node.
What You Will Do
Trainee to be involved in:
- Design and development in high speed circuit and its auxiliary circuit block design.
- Use, simulate and analyze log and report generated from EDA tools and make design trade-off to get the required results within the scheduled milestones.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Only Singaporeans/Singapore Permanent Residents fresh graduates from 2019/2020 with degree/master's in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Physics.
- Interest in IC design preferred.
- No experience required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:14th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm